Home Theater News
- Phase Technology Announces New Versions of dARTS Speaker Systems - Home Theater Review
- CEDIA - Salamander Designs Introduces Two New Home Theater ... - Home Toys (press release)
- Tour a $1.5-million Star Trek Home Theater - Technabob (blog)
- Optimize your home theater with these easy tips - Explore Big Sky
- Optoma HD27 Home Theater Projector packs long life lamp - SlashGear
- Optoma Launches HD27 1080p Home Theater Projector, Improving Its Top-Selling High-Definition Projector Line-Up - PR Newswire (press release)
- Home Theater Server Specialist Kaleidescape Shuts Down - Variety
- Turbo-Charged Home Theater Features Panoramic Visuals and Auro 3D Sound - CEPro
- 100-Year-Old Mansion Squeezes Home Theater into Dusty Third Floor Storage Space - CEPro
- Mine Shaft Themed Home Theater Pays Homage to Homeowner's Industrial Roots - CEPro
Powered by Related RSS
August 2016 M T W T F S S « Mar 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Description:Universal large-screen 50″63″ flat panel display. Extends 25″ from the wall. Virtual Axis tilt with +5?/-20 fingertip control. Swivels 75? with a 60″ panel. Folds back to a 3.25″ depth. Holds 175 lbs. Black
- Binding: Electronics
- Brand: Sanus
- Color: Black
- EAN: 0793795361516
- Feature: Weight capacity: 175 lbs.
- Feature: Extension arm extends display from 3 1/2″ to 25 3/4″ off wall
- Feature: Virtual Axis¿ tilt adjustment system
- Feature: Includes mounting hardware
- IsAutographed: 0
- IsMemorabilia: 0
- Label: Sanus
- LegalDisclaimer: Warranty does not cover misuse of product.
- Manufacturer: Sanus
- Model: VMDD26B
- MPN: VMDD26B
- NumberOfItems: 1
- PackageQuantity: 1
- ProductGroup: Home Theater
- ProductTypeName: AV_FURNITURE
- Publisher: Sanus
- Size: 47-50″
- SKU: DBLT56679
- Studio: Sanus
- Title: Sanus VMDD26B Articulating Wall Mount for 42″ to 63″ Displays (Black)
- UPC: 793795361516
Description:The Sanus MT25-B1 VisionMount is a tilting wall mount for 26″
Most home owners and apartment renters want to save space especially when they have a big ticket item like a Big Screen TV. The usual way to do this is to mount the TV to the wall using a wall mount. Most people usually get professionals to install the mounts in order to avoid the hassle of the doing the work needed. Although this is done if people do not have the necessary skills or know-how to accomplish the mounting job, there are a few guides already floating on the Internet on how to actually finish a good and solid in a DIY manner. For people looking to save a few bucks from a professional TV Wall Mount Installation, here is a quick guide.
1. Check out your TV’s VESA Standard.
The VESA Standard is the standardized measurements that each TV maker follows. There are mounting hole patterns that can be found in the back of the TV. The TV manufacturers provide a list of the measurements for the VESA Standard mounting pattern which you can then take note of. This allows you to peruse the right wall mount product to buy before the TV Wall Mount Installation.
2. Check the product you’re getting
After checking the VESA standard for your TV, you can then go shopping for the right wall mount product. Each product follows a specific measurement based on the VESA Standard. Each product should have the necessary bolts, arms, base and screws. There are also some products that provide the necessary tools that enable the DIY person to get on the job ASAP.
3. Check the actual wall before drilling
Plaster? Wood? Cement? Steel? This is a pretty straightforward checklist before actually making measurements and drilling the holes for your TV Wall Mount Installation.
4. Go over contracts and warranty’s
If you are living in an apartment, check out your lease of drilling is allowed for the unit. Most are allowed but some are not. Warranty’s are also there if the product does not stand up to the strain that it undergoes when installing or after installing.
With this quick guide, get a complete online tutorial for the needed steps of a TV Wall Mount Installation.
Review by Nia Lawrence